Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 18, 2011

Today was wonderfully calm!  Whew....had one melt-down in the morning when I tried to get him to stop playing with his trains long enough to eat breakfast.  Other than that, he has been calm the whole day.  My mom had a prayer time with a church friend and my dad last night to pray over this entire situation.  It felt good to give EVERYTHING to the Lord and really release all my fears to Him.  I felt like a burden was lifted.  God is good and He is going to show HIMSELF strong in our family.  AMEN.

Psalm 108:1-5

"My heart is confident in you, O God;  no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart!  Wake up lyre and harp!  I will wake the dawn with my song.  I will thank you, Lord, among all the people.  I will sing your praises among the nations.  For your unfailing love is higher than the heavens.  Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.  Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens.  May your glory shine over all the earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment